Drop Off and Pick Up Procedures
BE SAFE Drop Off Procedures (Drop off begins at 8:25 each day):
Safety is our most important priority for drop off and pick up of our students/your children. Please follow the below so we can all Be Safe! THANK YOU!
BE SAFE Car Drop Off:
* Please pull up as far as you can to an NMS Staff member. You do not need to be the first car to drop off. You can let your child/children out of the car when you are near any staff member along the drop off line. If your child is able to get out of the car on their own, he/she may do so.
* Please have all children exit on the driver's side as the passenger side lane is a passing lane.
* If your child needs help with his/her carseat, please park and walk your child to the gym doors.
* Please do NOT drop your child off in the parking lot for him/her to walk by him/herself to the gym doors.
BE SAFE Park and Drop Off:
* Please park in a legal parking spot.
* Please do NOT park in the handicapped parking spots unless you have a handicapped parking permit.
* Please use the sidewalk and the crosswalk to walk your child to the gym doors.
BE SAFE Bicycle Drop Off:
* Please WALK your bicycle once you reach the NMS Sidewalk.
* Please lock your bicycle to the bike rack on the right side of the gym doors.
BE SAFE Walking Drop Off:
* Please use the sidewalk and crosswalk at all times.
BE SAFE Pick Up Procedures (Pick up begins at 3:12):
Please use School Dismissal Manager Fast Lane once you arrive at school.
BE SAFE Car Pickup:
* Please join the car line and proceed forward.
* Once your child/children are safely in the car and buckled in, please use the passing lane to exit.
* Please Be Safe and do not get out of your car.
* Please do NOT park in the handicapped parking spot unless you have a handicapped tag
Please be sure whoever is picking up your child (if it is not you) knows your child’s first and last name, as well as the classroom teacher.
BE SAFE Park and Pickup:
Please wait by the gym doors for your child.
BE SAFE Bicycle Pickup:
All bicycles should be walked while on NMS property.